Джабраилов, Умар Алиевич
Кеп:BLP sources Кеп:Infobox person Umar Aliye Dzhabrailov (Russian: Умар Алиевич Джабраилов; born 28 June 1958, Grozny, USSR) is a Russian politician, an advisor to Sergei Prikhodko, Assistant to the President of Russia, the vice president of the Artists Union of Russia, a philanthropist, and a connoisseur of modern art.
He was the representative to the Federation Council of Russia from the executive body of the Chechen Republic (2004–2009), Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee for International Affairs (2004–2009).
Biography[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
- From 1973 to 1977 Dzhabrailov studied in the Fur college of Rospotrebsoyuz in Moscow.
- From 1977 to 1979 serviced in the Soviet Army in the Strategic Missile Forces in Korosten, Zhytomyr region. Military rank - Captain.
- From 1979 to 1980 was a listener of a preparatory faculty of Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR.
- * From 1980 to 1985 was a student of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR.
- In 1985, Dzhabrailov graduated with honors from Moscow State Institute (MGIMO). Got a free distribution.
- From 1986 to 1988 - laboratory assistant (MGIMO).
- From 1988 to 1989 worked as an inspector in an Art Cooperative Gallery "Moscow".
- From 1989 to 1994 was a General Director of LLP "Danako".
- From 1994 to 2001 - First Deputy Director General of the Joint Russian-American company "Intourist-Radamer" Hotel and Business Center. In 1997 he was transferred to the post of Adviser to General Director of a hotel complex "Radisson Slavyanskaya".
- From December 1996 - Deputy Director General, Director of Marketing and leasing of JSC "Manegnaya Square”.
- February 21, 2000 was registered by the CEC candidate in presidential elections in Russia, put forward by the initiative group of voters "Strength of mind".
From the Umar Dzhabrailov’s conversation with reporters: "In my opinion, I managed to do my duty before God and the state, when has helped the great powers Russia to show the world that we do not have the genocide of the Chechen people. What kind of genocide can be discussed if a representative of this nation put forward as a presidential candidate?" 
- 2001 - Appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors of “First Mutual Credit Society” Bank 
- From 2001 to 2004 was a President of the "Group Plaza”. The companies included in the "Group Plaza” provides comprehensive services for the operation and management of major real estate - hotel, retail residential and business complexes. Among such objects - office center "Chaika Plaza - I»  and "Chaika Plaza - II", Smolensky Passage, a residential complex Kuntsevo. The participant of the Group Plaza, "Millennium" company is moving in the field of show business. This company also created a popular Moscow nightclub VI: RUS. Association of advertising firms "Quiet Harbor" - a subsidiary of the Plaza - specializes in outdoor advertising in Moscow. Association owns approximately 20 percent of panel space of the capital.
- From 2004 to 2009 - Member of the Federation Council of Federal Assembly of Russian Federation by the executive body of the Chechen Republic.
- From 2004 - Member of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy, Entrepreneurship and Property, Member of the Federation Council's Committee on Foreign Affairs. From 2004 to 2009 - Deputy Chairman of the Committee.
Social activities[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
Umar Dzhabrailov at the opening movement: "Even when I was a senator, we have created a" Russia-Islamic heritage "- a non-government public organization, offers many of its branches in Russia. We were the first non-governmental organization that gathered ambassadors, held symposiums. We led them to the proper offices in the government, helped to establish relations between certain republics, states".
"Now we have emphasized and focused on the development of our youth movement, a branch of the "Strength of Mind ", which is called "Power". In the first stage we decided to do things that will promote the ideas outlined briefly in the manifesto of a political movement "The Power of Mind," among young people. As we had earlier, in Soviet times - when young people learned to care for the elderly, the humiliation, injury, for the poor "- Umar Dzhabrailov, in an interview
Charity[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
Awards[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
He was rewarded with the diploma of the Federation Council 
Other facts[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
Is in a good relations with famous Italian and Russian designers and artists, including Roberto Cavalli Aldo Rota, well acquainted with Zurab Tsereteli. According to Aldo Rota: "Umar is an inborn collector, he has excellent eyes of expert, connoisseur, honed and trained. In its vaults there are a lot of pictures ... He really has a taste of the advanced connoisseur, able to look into the future. I have not ever met people with such taste in Moscow. At the same time Umar loves to listen the someone else's opinion too."
Umar Dzhabrailov is a connoisseur of modern art. He is a collector of works of art, including paintings by Russian artists.
The Umar Dzhabrailov’s cabinet is on the third floor of GUM, at the same place where has been his senatorial reception. A view of the Kremlin and a portrait of Vladimir Putin in the style of Andy Warholl on the wall.
Umar Dzhabrailov: "We help the Foreign Ministry and the presidential administration to build its relations with Bangladesh. We signed a framework agreement to build a nuclear power plant, in the fall we will sign an intergovernmental agreement at premiers’ level. We introduce the Russian business and our energy to this region"
Dzhabrailov is working together with Mikhail Margelov (a chapter of the Federation Council International Affairs, Russian special envoy for Sudan) with Sudan and is involved in regard to Turkey, India and, possibly, Jordan 
Attitude to money: "Not dismissive, but indifference. They are not a symbol, not a fetish for me. People in general being an insatiable ... banknotes just accompany my level and lifestyle, nothing more."
Personal life[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
- At different times he attributed novels with Xenia Sobchak, Naomi Campbell.
- Educates daughters from his first marriage — Danat and Alvin.
- He is currently married to a Russian girl, she is a popular artist.
- Umar Dzhabrailov fluent in English, German, Italian and understand French, Spanish, Czech, SpanishКеп:Citation needed.
Notes[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
- "I could not keep my empire" RBC daily interview, June 29, 2010
- Umar Dzhabrailov: "I live by my own laws in Business//Netoskop, 1/11/2000
- Umar Dzhabrailov: "My goal - to serve worthy the Chechen people, and the whole Russia"//Continent Siberia Newspaper, June 2009
- CU "First OVK" has a new chairman"//Газета "Vedomosti", June,2001
- Chaika Plaza-1
- Chaika Plaza 2
- Chechen Senator Dzhabrailov went out of the Council of Federation//NEWSru.com, Oct. 7, 2009
- at the 60th session of the PACE the Russian delegation advocated to a durable peace in South Caucasus, February 2009
- Federation Council has terminated the authority of Senator Dzhabrailov//RIANovosti, October 7, 2009
- Umar Dzhabrailov: "I live by my own laws in the business" Netoskop, November 1, 2000
- Alibi. Umar Dzhabrailov Afisha.ru,May 28, 2001
- Moskvosky Culture Forum m-fk.ru, October 7, 2010
- Umar Dzhabrailov Site of the Federation Council |http://www.council.gov.ru/
- Visiting Umar Dzhabrailov ELLE
- Roberto Cavalli and Umar Dzhabrailov will buy "Prague" for $ 450 million Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Cavalli opens a restaurant on site, "Prague" LifeNews
- Vladimir Putin was the last who left the “Wharf” Kommersant
- Umar Dzhabrailov loves luxury and women Arguments and Facts
- Naomi Campbell tied a friendship with Umar Dzhabrailov FashionGuide, December 9, 2003.
[нисъе | нисъе чухулара]
Кеп:Candidates in the Russian presidential election, 2000 Кеп:Authority control Кеп:BLP sources Кеп:Infobox person Умар Алиевич Джабраилов (1958 шо 28 июнь, Соьлжа-ГӀала, Нохч-ГӀалгӀайн АССР, РСФСР, СССР) — российн бизнесмен, пачхьалкхан гӀуллакххо, меценат.